One of the most overlooked peices of a successful podcast is a good website. And frankly, it’s because there’s no standardized way to create a podcast website. You need to set up your show, and separately set up your website…until now.
Thanks to Castos, you can now set up a nice looking website right on your audio host. Making a podcast website to help your grow you podcast is now easier than ever. Here’s how to do it, step-by-step.
What’s In This Video?
In this video you will:
- Get an Overview of the new Castos Website Templates
- Choose from one of the three beautiful themes they’ve provided
- Add podcast host information, including social links
- Add navigation links, including custom links for Patreon or other shows
- Add the show’s social links
- Add the subscribe links for Apple Music, Spotify, and more
- View the site and test it
- Discuss potential improvements
- Switch layouts
- Learn about pointing a custom domain
Podcast Booster Blueprint
Use my 10-year podcasting journey to put your podcast on the right track.
Get my free Podcast Booster Blueprint now. In this email course, I’ll walk you through 5 changes you can make in minutes to:
No hacks. Only Real actionable tips I test for you.