Want to grow your podcast? Do these 5 things!
Is your podcast growth flat? Are you trying to build an audience? What if I told you there are 5 things you can do to grow your podcast? I break them down here, so give it a watch!
5 Changes You Should Make:
- Get a Decent Mic. You don’t need to spend $400, but you should use a decent USB mic. I recommend the ATR-2100x
- Don’t just record and release. Too many people just record a Zoom call and release it as a podcast. Listeners expect more than that these days.
- Do a little research. Don’t go in cold. If you’re interviewing someone, do some background work on them and don’t have them introduce themselves — get right to the heart of the interview. If it’s a solo show, fact-check yourself and have an outline.
- Make it easy to share episodes. Have an easy-to-remember URL, and have the share buttons on the episodes page! Help people help you!
- Make helpful social media posts. Don’t just point a link to the episode. Create useful content on the platform, then link to the episode for more context.
Learn how podcast pros produce their shows…
…and how you can improve yours.
One breakdown, delivered to your inbox weekly.
Learn the tools and processes used by top podcasters and reclaim hours of your life every week.