Launch Your Podcast without Wasting Time and Money.
You know podcasting should be a strong part of your content strategy, but there are so many questions, tools, and processes you need to have in place. How do you know if you’re doing it right?
Let me launch your podcast for you. We’ll work together to make sure you get everything right, and put the right processes in place so you and your team aren’t wasting time and spending money you don’t need to spend.
You just want to record.
Your message is worth hearing. You have a lot of knowledge and you know podcasting is any important aspect of your content strategy. But starting a podcast takes a lot of work.
Everything you need to do to
launch your podcast:
- Define your mission statement
- Choose a name and do some research to make sure you can use it
- Create artwork for the show, following Apple’s guidelines
- Determine the format that works best for you
- Come up with a list of topics
- Purchase and configure your recording gear
- Set up your computer to record episodes
- Find a podcasting platform for your episodes
- Find and license intro and outro music
- Syndicate your podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, and a dozen other directories.
- Figure out your bumpers – what you’ll say at the beginning and end of each episode.
- Research your topics
- Create outlines or scripts
- Research and schedule guests
- Communicate with your guests to make sure they have what they need.
- Gather show notes
That’s Hours of Work, and that’s just to launch.
By some estimates, the ratio for producing an episode is 4:1. That’s 4 minutes of work for every 1 minute of content. If you want a 30 minute podcast, you’re looking at 2 hours, at least (probably 3-4 if you’re working with guests). Not to mention the all the prelaunch stuff, which can take 8-12 hours if you put in the proper time.
…Assuming you know all the steps you have to take. That’s why I help you put the right processes (and team) in place!
What if someone could do it all for you?
Hi! I’m Joe Casabona
As a long time podcaster and web developer, I know the ins and outs of launching a show, from finding topics and guests to building the website and getting it in Apple Podcasts and Spotify. I’ve grown my current show, How I Built It, into a main income generator for my business through sponsorship and leads.
I want to help you tell your story – and I believe podcasting is the best way to do it.
You’re here because…
You’ve looked into starting a podcast and became overwhelmed.
You’ve tried starting a podcast and it didn’t go well.
Your company or brand wants to launch a podcast quickly and efficiently.
You talk. I’ll do the rest.
By the end, you’ll have a fully launch podcast, with trailer and episodes, in every directory…plus a rock-solid process to keep creating.
Together, we’ll make sure your podcast gets the attention it needs to flourish and grow.
Ready to Launch Your Podcast?
Want to launch your podcast without wasting time and money? Grab a time on my calendar below to chat!